[Lustre-discuss] LBUG with 1.6.5~rc2 and lfs quotacheck

Andrew Perepechko Andrew.Perepechko at Sun.COM
Tue May 13 09:16:12 PDT 2008

Patrick, could you try a rebuild of the source, please?

According to the binaries (to assembly) you use, it seems,
lquota and fsfilt_ldiskfs modules do not match each other,
but generally they have to.

Thank you very much!
Andrew.