[Lustre-discuss] Fwd: I/O tests on Lustre

Garland Jackson garland.jackson at cescience.com
Wed May 14 13:14:35 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I have a user at the Naval Research Laboratory running Lustre on a
Cray XD1.
I'll let his email to me tell the story, but he doesn't want to know
if the numbers he's
observing are reasonable.

What do you say out there?  Can anyone out there tell me if his
numbers make sense?
TIA,

--garland

Begin forwarded message: