[Lustre-discuss] The Lustre download page seems to be broken

Larvoire, Jean-Francois jean-francois.larvoire at hp.com
Thu May 29 12:28:09 PDT 2008

Hello,

I tried downloading the latest version from

www.lustre.org -> Lustre Downloads -> Lustre 1.6.4.3.

There the page tells me at the same time:

  Welcome, Jean-Francois | Logout

And in red:

  You must enter a User Name and Password to continue, or click "Register Now" to create an account.

When I select a platform and click on continue, it always comes back to that page with the red error message.

Same problem with IE7 under Vista and Firefox under Linux;
Same problem from within HP intranet earlier today and from home tonight.

Did I do anything wrong, or is the page broken?

Jean-François

= Jean-François Larvoire                 =========   _/      ===========
= Hewlett-Packard                        =======    _/           =======
= 5 Avenue Raymond Chanas, Eybens        =====     _/_/_/  _/_/_/  =====