[Lustre-discuss] OST for Lustre

Johnlya johnlya at gmail.com
Fri May 30 03:08:07 PDT 2008

 1.First, I start one MDS on one machine and start two OST on another
OSS machine,the first OST data is shared with one disk by ISCSI.

      2.Second, I stop(umount) one OST on OSS machine and deactive the
OST on MDS machine(lctl conf_param test-OST0000.osc.active=0);

      3.Third,I install new machine and install Lustre, ISCSI. I
start(mount) the first OST by ISCSI and active the OST on MDS
machine(lctl conf_param test-OST0000.osc.active=1).It can work(mount
successfully). But I find the OST is inactive device on CLIENT machine
by command 'lfs df -h' and list files failed.