[Lustre-discuss] ost_brw_write()

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 07:59:53 PST 2008

Brian. Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes. The contents matched but getting the RX drop which is king of
scary. I am using the same machine when doing the test.

I have already looked at the Lnet tests

http://manual.lustre.org/manual/LustreManual16_HTML/LustreIOKit.html#50642990_pgfId-1290255

For some reason, "lst add_group servers ipaddrs_of_OSS_and_MDS" gets
me a RPC error but it seems my 5 servers get added. Wierd. Is there
better documentation or perhaps an example for the lnet tests I am
curious to try it.

BTW, I am very happy to see this
http://manual.lustre.org/manual/LustreManual16_HTML/LustreTuning.html#50642992_24952
(Last section regarding CRC). Where can I read more about this??

Keep in mind, I am using e1000 NICs, and I think there is some tuning
I should be doing (but I am not certain if I am doing the right
tuning)

TIA