[Lustre-discuss] Using Lustre with Ubuntu and Infiniband

Ramiro Alba Queipo raq at cttc.upc.edu
Wed Nov 26 04:47:42 PST 2008

Hi all:

I am starting an installation of Lustre with 76 DELL PowerEdge SC1435 (2
Quad-Core processors) and Mellanox DDR 20 Gb/s infiniband Cards and I
wonder if anyone is using or beginning to use a similar installation
(basically Lustre + Ubuntu 8.04 + Infinidad) so as we can comment some
aspects and share problems and experiences.

In this moment, I am starting to make some tests using packages from
http://www.pdsi-scidac.org/repository/ubuntu/pool/hardy/lustre/ ,
and I am worried about stability using OpenMPI with Infiniband and
problems about downgrading 2.6.24 to 2.6.22 (AppArmor and sysctl seem to
be afected).

Regards

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,