[Lustre-discuss] Lustre failover of MGS

neil rutter Neil.Rutter at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 26 09:42:40 PST 2008

guys,

actually, the original cmds i ran did have the = signs for the
--failnode=<nodename> arguments; i gave the wrong bash history info to
kevin to analyse when he asked for them from the host :)

however, having said that, it's the NIDs that were missing from the
hosts that fixed the issues i was having.

cheers