[Lustre-discuss] Test setup configuration

Deval kulshrestha deval.kulshrestha at progression.com
Tue Oct 7 23:12:35 PDT 2008

Hi

I am a new luster user, trying to evaluate luster with few configuration. I
am going through luster 1.6 Operation manual. But I am not able to
understand which package should be installed on MDS, OSS, and client.

Should I install all the packages on all three types of nodes?

Please explain

Best Regards

Deval K.

Privileged or confidential information may be contained
in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated
in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), please delete this message and
kindly notify the sender by an emailed reply. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to the official business of Progression
and its associate entities shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by them.