[Lustre-discuss] Test setup configuration

Deval kulshrestha deval.kulshrestha at progression.com
Wed Oct 15 02:31:09 PDT 2008

It seems that system does not find luster modules, it gives following error.

[root at ganges ~]# modprobe lustre
FATAL: Module lustre not found.

RPM's are installed successfully (checked using rpm -qil),
Can you tell me what all rpm do I need to install on client only node

Thanks and regards
Deval K.