[Lustre-discuss] Test setup configuration

Deval kulshrestha deval.kulshrestha at progression.com
Wed Oct 15 03:29:33 PDT 2008

I tried "depmod -a" but still same error even for modprobe and for original
Error as following

[root at ganges ~]# !mou
mount -t lustre kaveri at tcp0:/spfs /mnt/spfs
mount.lustre: mount kaveri at tcp0:/spfs at /mnt/spfs failed: No such device
Are the lustre modules loaded?
Check /etc/modprobe.conf and /proc/filesystems
Note 'alias lustre llite' should be removed from modprobe.conf

Regards
Deval