[Lustre-discuss] stepping back from Lustre

Peter J. Braam peter.braam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:06:26 PDT 2008

I am writing today to let you know that after working for almost exactly 10
years on Lustre, I am going to step back from the project, slow down a bit
and return to research.  Today is my last day at Sun.  Peter Bojanic will
continue as the project lead, and the principal developers on the team led
by Eric Barton will do the architecture.

The community and the team have created ideas and technology that went much
further than I ever thought it would do.  I thank both for their support,
and I will be following with curiosity how things develop further.  I expect
to at least occasionally make suggestions on the lists and you can also
reach me at  first.last at gmail.com (with appropriate substitutions).

Best wishes,

Peter Braam

ps: I will not be attending SC 2008 because of a once-in-a-lifetime family
event