[Lustre-discuss] Lustre clients failing, and cant reconnect

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Thu Sep 4 21:15:54 PDT 2008

Looks like that didn't fix it.  One of the login nodes repeated the
behavior.
The strange thing is that the MDS does not show anything about the
NID of the client.  The client just says it lost connection with it,
but the MDS never says it has not heard from the client and is
kicking it out.

Very strange.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp