[Lustre-discuss] Installation of Lustre on ubuntu /Debian

Andreas Dilger adilger at sun.com
Wed Sep 10 02:55:17 PDT 2008

On Sep 09, 2008  08:53 +0200, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Kalpak Shah wrote on Tuesday 09 September 2008 at 08:19:08:
> > http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php?title=Debian_Install
> What's that ??
>
> If you want to use Debian on your servers, please have a look right here:
> http://packages.debian.org/lustre

Can you please update the above wiki page to reference the right
packages.

Also, I'd be happy to include the Debian packaging into the Lustre
CVS repository so that e.g. "make debs" can be run to build the .deb
packages, like "make rpms".  Unfortunately, my Debian-fu is low
these days, so it would need to be in the form of a patch against
Lustre, preferrably put in a bug.

Sr. Staff Engineer, Lustre Group
Sun Microsystems of Canada, Inc.