[Lustre-discuss] big problem: read-only fs

Papp Tamás tompos at martos.bme.hu
Thu Sep 18 11:20:08 PDT 2008

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> No, but you have to understand that we all have tasks that we must
> complete in order to meet our goals and that responding to questions
> here is done on an as-time-permits basis.  Some days there is time and
> some there is not.  You will just have to bear with us and be patient.

I'm really sorry if it looks like I want to hurry anybody for the
answer. I just get used to get the relatively quick response. I searched
the web and the archives and I saw a mail with a failure, like this
without any answer. So I thought the problem is with the questions or
with the cluster how it was made.
> I really don't want this to come off like a sales pitch, but just so you
> know, if your operations require that you get timely responses to
> problems and questions Sun does offer support contracts that guarantee
> response times.

Actually I tried without feedback:)

Thank you any help,

tamas