[Lustre-discuss] big problem: read-only fs

Ms. Megan Larko dobsonunit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:27:05 PDT 2008

WRT paid Lustre support, I cannot speak with regards to the country of
Hungary, but even within the U.S.  Lustre support from Sun is
difficult to get.

I, on behalf of my company, contacted Sun for Lustre support (one
person was Mr. Mike McClain).
I received a price quote.   I responded that my company would agree to
pay that U.S. dollar amount and would it be possible to see what the
dollar amount actually covered in terms of service support.

That was two months ago.   I have never heard anything further from Sun system.

....but the List does tend to answer....   ;-)

Megan Larko
Center for Research on Environment & Water (CREW)
Beltsville, MD
U.S.A.