[Lustre-discuss] lustre-ldiskfs

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Fri Sep 26 06:22:14 PDT 2008

I ran into this problem my self when sun convoluted download system
took over hosting the lustre packages.
When I tried to 'wget'  the package, i forgot that sun makes you
login and thus you download an html error page in place of the rpm.

You will need to download to your machine then upload to the cluster,
no cmd line download was possible.  If anyone knows how to get around
this let me know.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing