[Lustre-discuss] new Beta version?

Mon Sep 29 07:04:08 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 11:48 -0400, Mag Gam wrote:
> We have been using 1.6 Beta6 version for our clients about 2 months
> but I am curious if there is a newer beta version. I am more concerned
> about the statahead problem and if it was resolved in any newer
> versions.

We don't do public betas -- that is we don't make available the
release-candidate packages that we use in QA.

If you want to get code ahead of a full official release, you will need
to fetch it from CVS and build binaries yourself.  Of course, there is
no quality guarantee of any branch or tag from CVS that does not
represent an official release.

To get our release candidates from CVS, you will be interested in the
vX_Y_X_RCn tags, or the b_release_X_Y_Z branches.

b.