[Lustre-discuss] OFED 1.4

Wed Apr 1 11:18:47 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 11:07 -0400, Roger Spellman wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Roger,

> Does anyone have an update on Lustre 1.6.x with OFED 1.4?  I have a customer who is pushing for this.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, we should have a Lustre release
out within a couple weeks of the OFED 1.4.1 GA release.

Which Lustre release it will be is unknown yet as the OFED 1.4.1 release
date is not set in stone just as our own never are.  QA issues can (and
do) have an impact on a software's release date, so we can only track it
closely and see when the release is actually made.

Cheers,
b.