[Lustre-discuss] lustre knowledge base

Andreas Dilger adilger at sun.com
Sun Apr 5 12:15:30 PDT 2009

On Mar 31, 2009  22:16 -0400, Mag Gam wrote:
> Yes who do we speak to get lots of that stuff removed? Most of the
> questions on the news groups are redundant, it would be very nice to
> put a FAQ /KB on the Wiki

The Wiki is a shared resource.  If you feel that the information there
is incomplete or inaccurate, anyone is free to change it.  In some cases
you need to create an account (which can be done yourself with normal
anti-spam protection).

> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Aaron Porter <atporter at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Mag Gam <magawake at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Any possibility we revive this on the wiki? The KB is very useful.
> >
> > It really does feel like the wiki has been abandoned. Lots of very
> > outdated information prominently displayed.

Sr. Staff Engineer, Lustre Group
Sun Microsystems of Canada, Inc.