[Lustre-discuss] WARNING: Potential directory corruptions on the MDS with 1.6.7

Oleg Drokin Oleg.Drokin at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 6 12:03:48 PDT 2009

Hello!

On Apr 6, 2009, at 10:41 AM, Peter Kjellstrom wrote:

> On Friday 03 April 2009, Thomas Wakefield wrote:
>> Any idea on the timeline for 1.6.7.1 ?  Will it be out today, or just
>> sometime soon?
> Knowing if it's hours away or awaiting a complete qa-cycle would be
> nice. That
> would decide if one should wait or rebuild with the patch.

We have a tag in the cvs and it is undergoing QA-cycle as we speak.
I cannot give you specific timeline, since I am not the one doing the
final
release verification, though.
It might be that somebody more clued in on the status will step up and
update us.

Bye,
     Oleg