[Lustre-discuss] WARNING: Potential directory corruptions on the MDS with 1.6.7

Thu Apr 9 05:39:09 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 08:20 -0400, Mag Gam wrote:
> Is there a bugzilla entry for 1.6.7 where we can see all the patches
> available?

All of the patches for what?  That made 1.6.6 become 1.6.7?

> I would like to test out 1.6.7 but patch it myself for
> learning experience.

So, yes, I do think you mean all of the patches for 1.6.6 that makes it
1.6.7, yes?

In any case, all of the patches that go into a release x.y.z are tracked
by bugzilla bug (alias) xyz-tracking.  Alternatively you could probably
search for all bugs with the landedx.y.z flag set.  Be forwarned though,
there may be ordering dependencies on patches where one patch is based
on a previous having been already applied and if you try to apply those
out of order, they will likely not go in very easily.

> Also I want to build a hardened version of 1.6.7

What do you mean "hardened" exactly?

b.