[Lustre-discuss] patchless client on kernel 2.6.25

Saber Feki sfeki at cs.uh.edu
Mon Apr 13 09:15:40 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm currently trying to compile and install the lustre patchless client on
our cluster nodes running OpenSuse 11.0 with the kernel version 2.6.25.
Looking at the mailing list and in the lustre wiki, I was pointed to bug
14250. There, I find a large list of patches and comments, some of them
are for kernels 2.6.26 and 2.6.27.

Is there any procedure on which patches to apply and in which order to be
able to compile the patchless client for 2.6.25 kernel ?

If someone succeeded to compile it for this configuration, please let me
know how ?

Thanks for your help

Saber