[Lustre-discuss] patchless client on kernel 2.6.25

Saber Feki sfeki at cs.uh.edu
Tue Apr 14 14:09:29 PDT 2009

I don't think so !
lsmod | grep lustre : don't have any output
I tried with : insmod
/lib/modules/2.6.25.11-papi-default/kernel/fs/lustre/lustre.ko
Got error:    insmod: error inserting
'/lib/modules/2.6.25.11-papi-default/kernel/fs/lustre/lustre.ko': -1
Unknown symbol in module

I thought that it might be some dependencies between the modules then
I'm trying to load some of the modules like libcfs and lnet but still I
got the same error when trying to load the lustre module. Is there any
guideline or a specific order to follow ? or I'm not doing in properly ?

Thanks in advance

Saber

--
Saber Feki   http://www.cs.uh.edu/~sfeki