[Lustre-discuss] Launch of the redesigned lustre.org wiki

Sheila Barthel Sheila.Barthel at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 16 10:21:07 PDT 2009

The Lustre Group is pleased to announce the launch of the redesigned
lustre.org wiki, which includes a new top-level design, added pages, and
an updated color scheme and logo. Check it out at: http:/www.lustre.org.
Over the next few months, more pages will be added and content on
existing pages will be refreshed.

We are interested in your feedback on the look and usability of the
redesigned site, and ways we can improve it. To submit comments, use the
feedback link on the home page.