[Lustre-discuss] DRBD modules compiled against Lustre kernel source, no version for "struct_module" found: kernel tainted.

Andrew Brooker andrewb at acenet.net.au
Thu Apr 16 23:27:42 PDT 2009

I just built a fresh CentOS 5.1 system, i'm going to try two different
methods. First will be to build DRBD against a kernel patched via the RPM.
If there are any problems there then I will try a custom kernel with lustre
built completely from source (again on a fresh system). I'll keep an eye out
for the 'struct_module warning.