[Lustre-discuss] MDS refuses connections (no visible reason)

Oleg Drokin Oleg.Drokin at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 18 09:14:05 PDT 2009

Hello!

On Aug 18, 2009, at 4:27 AM, Patricia Santos Marco wrote:

> Our MDT have lustre 1.6.7, I see in this message http://lists.lustre.org/pipermail/lustre-discuss/2009-April/010167.html
>  that this version have a bug that cause directory corruptions on
> the MDT. Can this bug produce this kind of errors?

   The corruption in that bug does not lead to thread hanging, from
what I can see, so likely it's not relevant to your case.
   Also there are very distinct messages you would see in the systems
logs if you hit that bug. (like bad inode messages)

Bye,
     Oleg