[Lustre-discuss] WARNING: short read while accessing file >4GB on 32-bit client

Peter Jones Peter.A.Jones at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 10 10:26:36 PST 2009

Daniel

I have opened the tracker up. Be warned though, we use it to track any
suspected corruption, even for future releases yet to be released and
hardware\pilot errors also end up on there, so there will be some noise.
When we have a confirmed corruption issue, we send out an alert to the
Lustre mailing lists and also add to the headline on lustre.org (that is
what Johann meant about the wiki).

Regards

PJones