[Lustre-discuss] max write speed of QDR HCA card

Atul Vidwansa Atul.Vidwansa at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 30 22:43:44 PST 2009

Hi Lakshmana,

You can use standard ofed tools like ib_rdma_bw to check Infiniband
bandwidth between pair of nodes.

Lustre provides lnet selftest tool for measuring IB bandwidth between
pair or group of nodes. Check lustre manual for how tos.

Finally, can you post IOR parameters you are using?

Cheers,
Atul

Sent from my iPhone