[Lustre-discuss] Another server question.

Robert Minvielle robert at lite3d.com
Tue Feb 3 12:54:55 PST 2009

Interesting, if I perform that on the OSS/OST that I restarted I get:

status: INACTIVE

On the MGS I get...

status: COMPLETE
recovery_start: 1233260818
recovery_duration: 0
completed_clients: 1/1
replayed_requests: 0
last_transno: 13758
status: INACTIVE

Does inactive mean it is not rebuilding the file system?
Is there a way to force it to rebuild?

Performing the check on any other OSS/OST box gives...

status: COMPLETE
recovery_start: 1233242886
recovery_duration: 309
completed_clients: 1/2
replayed_requests: 0
last_transno: 0

Hrm, the clients are still unable to do anything that gets
to files on that OSS/OST.