[Lustre-discuss] Another server question.

Robert Minvielle robert at lite3d.com
Thu Feb 5 17:03:18 PST 2009

Thanks. I did that and posted the logs. There was no
kernel messages on the console/syslog.

As an interesting aside, I really thought remounting
the OST's would work. I unmounted all of the servers,
then the MGS/MDT. Then I brought the MGS/MDT back up
and remounted all of the servers. This still does not
fix the issue.

I keep thinking something on my end has to be misconfigured.
I have gone through the steps again and looked at my history
files, but I do not see anything wrong with the install... yet.