[Lustre-discuss] Implementation of Kerberos in 1.8?

Kevin Van Maren Kevin.Vanmaren at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 9 05:44:02 PST 2009

I believe that Kerberos "early evaluation" has been pushed out to 2.0.
My understanding, which is likely incorrect, is that early evaluation
means the code will be in 2.0, but will not be "supported", nor will
it be tested as part of the 2.0 RC cycle.  The roadmap shows Kerberos
in 2.x, for Q4'09.

Kevin