[Lustre-discuss] GlusterFS compared to Lustre

Robert Minvielle robert at lite3d.com
Thu Feb 19 09:04:51 PST 2009

I have been doing some real world comparisons between the two
for a while now, as we were/are using GlusterFS in production,
but 2.0 is much slower than 1.4.0RC and lost MAC support...

If you would like details, I can put together my numbers and
such and mail them to you, just drop me some email directly,
as I think the lustre people don't want us talking gluster in
here.

Oh, and we are most likely going to move to lustre, if that
helps out for now :)