[Lustre-discuss] upgrading to lustre 1.6.6

Shigeru Sugimoto lustre.shigeru at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 21:21:06 PST 2009

Andreas,

Thanks for your quick reply, it really helps me.

2009/2/21 Andreas Dilger adilger at sun.com

> You will have severe memory problems under load with this many OSTs.
> Is there a reason not to make larger OSTs (up to 8TB is supported).

Sorry, I am still a junior lustre user and don't know how to configure OST
size.
Would you please kindly tell me how to configure the OST size? or just give
me the pointer to those info is greatly appreciated. I am looking at the 1.6
version
of Lustre Operations Manual but can't find anything related to this info.
By looking at /proc/fs/lustre/obdfilter/user-OST0000/kbytestotal, it seems
my OST size is currently configured to around 1.3TB.

Thanks in advance for your kindness.

Shigeru