[Lustre-discuss] compact lustre system advice needed

Kevin Van Maren Kevin.Vanmaren at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 26 17:19:29 PST 2009

Yes, it can be done (use bonded Ethernet), but with only a single
server NFS is likely a better fit - Lustre's advantage is scaling with
many servers.

Kevin

On Feb 26, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Stuart Marshall <stuart.l.marshall at gmail.com