[Lustre-discuss] LUG 2009

Charles Taylor taylor at hpc.ufl.edu
Fri Feb 27 13:07:50 PST 2009

On Feb 27, 2009, at 4:02 PM, Andreas Dilger wrote:

> On Feb 27, 2009  14:13 -0500, Charles Taylor wrote:
>> Wow, sorry to waste the BW here but I'm confused.    Are you really
>> having the meeting at the Cavallo Point Lodge but the Advanced User
>> Seminar (on the 15th) at "The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort and
>> Spa"?     Is that a misprint or are the meeting and the Seminar at
>> two
>> different places?
>
> The email said:
>> *Special Course Available: Lustre Advanced Administration and Support
>> *
>> *April 15, 2009*
>> *The Lodge at Golden Gate*
>> *Sausalito, California*
>
> but maybe the online registration wasn't updated from last year?

Yes.   It is when you are actually registering that there is a
reference to the "Lodge at Sonoma".      AFAICT, everything is at the
Cavallo Point Lodge.    You might want to fix the registration site to
remove the reference to "The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort and
Spa" .

Also, if you negotiated a conference rate, the Lodge is unaware of
it.   ;)

Regards,

Charlie