[Lustre-discuss] How to read from a different client

Wojciech Turek wjt27 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 9 01:24:02 PST 2009

Hi,

I am a bit confused with your description and the question. Can you
please answer my questions below?
By OSC do you mean  Lustre client node ?
Is mount point on the Lustre client /mnt/lfs ?
Are sample1 and sample2 files located on Lustre filesystem mounted at
/mnt/lfs ?

If answer for all above questions is `yes` then  when you mount your
file system on third client OSC -3 at mount point /mnt/lfs you should be
able to see (and read/write) both files sample1 and sample2

Regards,

Wojciech