[Lustre-discuss] Strange bug: no handle for file close

Arne Brutschy arne.brutschy at ulb.ac.be
Fri Jul 3 05:28:54 PDT 2009

Aw, worked like a charm. Sorry for asking a FAQ, but I guess I was
searching using the wrong terms.

To add something to the list: If you are using cluster-rocks, you need
to have the 'greceptor' service running on the lustre servers as well.
This way the servers' user databases will be updated automatically when
the headnode executes 'rocks-user-sync'.

Thanks a lot!
Arne