[Lustre-discuss] [ROMIO Req #940] a new Lustre ADIO driver]

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 3 14:36:33 PDT 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:15:29AM +0200, pascal.deveze at bull.net wrote:

> Without these changes, len_list[i] (where i is 1,3,5,7 ...) in the routine
> ADIOI_LUSTRE_Calc_my_req
> are null.
>
> I will now pass some tests and I hope make contributions.

Hi Pascal.  Did these tests fix things for you?  You're right: one of
the bigger changes from 1.0 to 1.1 was an effort to make ROMIO more
64-bit clean.

If you go to the 'romio/test' directory, there's a script 'runtests'
that will run through a good number of MPI-IO tests:

'runtests -fname=lustre:/path/to/lustre'

If you run that, let me know how it goes.

==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Lab, IL USA