[Lustre-discuss] Module libcfs not found

p411k4n at art-graffiti.com p411k4n at art-graffiti.com
Tue Jun 16 07:57:24 PDT 2009

Dear All,

Sorry for the disturb,
I have one error message that I can't solve myself. I don't understand why
I'm getting this error. Two months ago lustre was working fine and at the
first time on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.
I installed the rpm from sun.
Here is the error message :

[root at lustre tests]# NAME=local sh llmount.sh
FATAL: Module libcfs not found.

Please could you give me an idea to try to make it working ?

Thank you very much by advance for any help or idea.

Kind regards