[Lustre-discuss] Is the MGS running?

p411k4n at art-graffiti.com p411k4n at art-graffiti.com
Thu Jun 18 05:08:50 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I setup rpm file and run the local.sh script. I don't understand the
problem.
Here is the error message :
[root at lustre tests]# NAME=local sh llmount.sh
Stopping /mnt/mds (opts:-f)
lnet.debug=0x33f1504
lnet.subsystem_debug=0xffb7e3ff
lnet options: 'networks=tcp0 accept=all'
Formatting mds, osts
Setup mdt, osts
Starting mds: -o loop  /tmp/lustre-mdt /mnt/mds
lnet.debug=0x33f1504
lnet.subsystem_debug=0xffb7e3ff
lnet.debug_mb=10
Started lustre-MDT0000
Starting ost1: -o loop  /tmp/lustre-ost1 /mnt/ost1
mount.lustre: mount /dev/loop2 at /mnt/ost1 failed: Input/output error
Is the MGS running?

Please could you kindly tell me if you have any idea or solution ? I'm lost
:(

Thank you very much by advance.

Kind regards.