[Lustre-discuss] Error while installing lustre as OSS on opensolaris

Ricardo M. Correia Ricardo.M.Correia at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 24 13:18:25 PDT 2009

Hi Utku,

Unfortunately, at the moment you can't run Lustre with ZFS. The
userspace port that you mentioned was only a demonstration. Its
development has ended and it's not being maintained anymore.

A kernel port for Lustre to run on ZFS is under active development but
not available yet.

HTH,
Ricardo