[Lustre-discuss] CVS checkout of 1.8.1 fails

Ralf Utermann ralf.utermann at physik.uni-augsburg.de
Tue Jun 30 03:54:27 PDT 2009

Peter Jones wrote:
> Robert
>
> 1.8.1 is not scheduled to be released until the end of July. Why do you
> expect such a tag to exist? What specifically are you trying to access?
>
> Please advise

isn't 1.8.1 supposed to support higher vanilla kernels than 2.6.22?
We got the first Nehalem system last week, and it's not very happy
with our 2.6.22.19  patched kernel for Lustre.

For our installation, based on Debian, a 1.8.1 supporting
higher vanilla kernels would be big move forward.

Best regards, Ralf
--
        Ralf Utermann