[Lustre-discuss] Job fails opening 24k files and keeps them open during execution

Wang Yibin Yibin.Wang at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 4 18:37:51 PST 2009

Lustre does not impose maximum number of open files, but practically it
depends on amount of RAM on the MDS.

There are no "tables" for open files on the MDS, as they are only linked
in a list to a given client's export.

Each client process probably has a limit of several thousands of open
files which depends on the ulimit.

在 2009-03-04三的 16:27 -0500,Osvaldo Rentas写道: