[Lustre-discuss] OST crash with group descriptors

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:08:53 PDT 2009

This was a very interesting thread to read. I too have been in the
same situation and it really stunk! I just went ahead and restored the
filesystem 10T :-(

Seeing Andreas at work is  art :-)

I have a question about this:

Would the OP get 5/6 of his DATA or FILES? 5/6 of DATA is useless!
However, 5/6 of Files is amazing.  I was under the impression the file
would even be striped across (even if you don't enable striping).

TIA