[Lustre-discuss] LustreErrors on mgs/mdt when accessing files

Alex Lyashkov Alexey.Lyashkov at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 16 05:15:17 PDT 2009

Hi Patrik,

On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 11:17 +0100, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Hey,
>
> After a test on my freshly installed testcluster with lustre 1.6.7 I saw some
> errors in our logfiles.
>
> I've basically created plenty of files with: i=1; while true; do touch $i; echo
> $i > $i; i=$(($i+1)); done
> and tried to delete them later with:  lfs find . | xargs rm
> Many files are deleted properly, but after a while lfs find stated:
> -------------------------------
> [...]
> warning: cb_find_init: ./3933 does not exist: No such file or directory (2)
> warning: cb_find_init: ./2873 does not exist: No such file or directory (2)
> warning: cb_find_init: ./4126 does not exist: No such file or directory (2)
> [...]
Is this error replicated? can you replicate this with start debug daemon
(lctl debug_daemon ....) and set lnet.debug=-1 /
lnet.subsystem_debug=-1  ?

I have one similar report before - but not have debug logs for
investigate.

Thanks.

--
Alex Lyashkov <alexey.lyashkov at sun.com>