[Lustre-discuss] an MDT back-up clarification

Wed Mar 25 04:06:33 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 16:01 -0400, Ms. Megan Larko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Following the procedure outlined in the Lustre Manual Chapter 15 on
> backup and restore, I have tried two approaches to backing up a single
> MDT disk.

Hrm.  Can you file a bug on this?  If you can, please provide a
transcript (i.e. use the script command) of your entire process so that
somebody can see if we have a procedural error in the manual or if there
is a regression that has been introduced.

Thanx,
b.