[Lustre-discuss] Lustre support contract?

Gregory Matthews greg.matthews at diamond.ac.uk
Tue May 26 05:52:08 PDT 2009

Adeyemi Adesanya wrote:
> Does anyone know if Sun offer support agreements for Lustre? We would
> consider paying for up-to-date RHEL5 patched kernel builds and RPMs.

I tried to get information on Lustre support from Sun and having rung
many different numbers and been passed between many different
departments I never once spoke to anyone who could tell me anything
about Lustre support.

I also left my details on a few "ring me back" type answering services
and have never been rung back.

I'm guessing that most of Sun support sales staff are too busy checking
their resumes right now!

GREG

--
Greg Matthews            01235 778658