[Lustre-discuss] Bad distribution of files among OSTs

Jerome, Ron Ron.Jerome at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Sun Nov 1 06:17:30 PST 2009

Another question I had with regards to this is how long have your OSS's been running without a reboot?

Mine have been up for 148 days which is probably longer than ever before.  And now that I've said this, it just occurred to me that one of them was rebooted about a three weeks ago and all the others have been up for almost 6 months.

I don't know if this has any relevance, but it's the only thing I can think of that's different.

Ron.