[Lustre-discuss] lustre support on suse 11 with PPC64

Tharindu Rukshan Bamunuarachchi tharindub at millenniumit.com
Wed Nov 4 02:04:13 PST 2009

hi All,

I could not find PPC64 Lustre binaries for SUSE 11.

I just checked Sun web site.

Is there any other place should I look into ?

__

tharindu

"The information contained in this email including in any attachment is confidential and is meant to be read only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are prohibited from printing, forwarding, saving or copying this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer."