[Lustre-discuss] Compiling lustre 1.8.1.1 against latest CentOS5 kernel fails.

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Mon Nov 9 14:05:25 PST 2009

It does appear to be a WIP, but I was hoping somebody on the list had
a current work around. As far as the work in progress, I thought I saw
something in the bug report about it being targeted for Lustre 2.0.
Did I read that wrong? Should I expect a patch in the near future for
either the 1.6 or 1.8 series?

Thanks,
Mike